12594

    Jun 2, 2007
      Hello All,

      Any interest in an FJ&G affair as we've had over the past several years (excluding last year,unfortunately (show and tell, walking tours, dinner and the usual camaraderie) at Gloversville.  I'd like to coordinate with the city if they are sponsoring their railroad days celebration this year; if not the second Saturday in August what ever date that is.

      As a theme I propose we consider the railroad and the industries it served.

      Your thoughts please.

      Paul

      Live Earth is coming.  Learn more about the hottest summer event - only on MSN. Check it out!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic