      From: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ronmusco
      Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 9:57 AM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: FJG Tankcar 14280

      Yes : ) I spotted the photo on this page and HAD to do it. The FJG
      had others? I will be using an Athearn 40 footer SD and Microscale
      Tank Car decals. Should make a nice compliment to my Claremont and
      Concord tankcar and HTW 44Tonner models. Athearn car may not be
      entirely correct, but I don't care.

      I would love to do the FJG Alcos but decals, decals, decals. I've
      searched the archived posts and found out that Rail Graphics will
      not sell decals done for private parties : (>

      Haven't had any experience doing my own on a computer. Cold feet I
      guess.

      Ron,

      > The lettering on those tank cars was white. Are you going
      model some?