12459Re: [FJGRailroad] Track map

  • Skip Barber
    Apr 5, 2007
      How much detail is there for Fonda, Johnstown and Gloversville?  I an building a model RR layout and it is still in the design phase.  Would this be helpful to me?  If you think it would, send me the details.
      Skip in VA

      joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@...> wrote:
      I have no economic interest in this nor am I a member so there are no reps
      or warranties. However i have been aware of the Electric Railroaders for
      years and they seem to be a reputable lot.

      Track map of the schenectady railway Company as of November 1942 showing the
      location of the Fonda Johnstown 7 gloversville Railway (did they ever use
      that title?) and saratoga Interurbans, as well as car house locations and
      showing single track signal locations.
      There are 7 different selections in Track map Offering #13. the cost is

      If you email me your fax number I will send you the offer.

      5.5%* 30 year fixed mortgage rate. Good credit refinance. Up to 5 free
      quotes - *Terms

      Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
      Yahoo! Groups Links

      <*> Your email settings: