12310Re: [FJGRailroad] Re:Happy New Years

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Jan 2, 2007
      Speaking of slides, there is a great color-slide of an
      ex-FJG Bullet working on the Bamberger in Utah. If it
      wasn't so much I'd bid on it. Here's the item number
      if anyone wants to buy it for me for a late Christmas
      gift or if you just want to see the 125 in color...

      Trolley Streetcar Bamberger Railroad Brill Bullet 125
      Item number: 320067502077

      Gino
      --- Robert Schoneman <suds@...> wrote:

      > Noticed last night there was a Kodachrome slide of
      > FJ&G S2 #20 up for bid on eBay. Kinda dark, maybe
      > stock slide. Ya get what ya takes,,,, :-)
      >
      > RJS

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic