      From: joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@...>
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, November 15, 2006 11:25:31 PM
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Rumors

      Oh I do not doubt anything at all. But it would have to have significant
      revenue potential for it to become a reality. I do not think anyone is going
      to spend a nickle for ten cars a week. Please do not take my little joke
      personally. I do not know what came over me......

      Now I remember standing in the gauge at Smoke Rise and advising my friend
      Bob that there was no way that anyone was ever going to run a train over
      that track again....... ......... ...

      >From: Mark Wilber <mwilber2001@ yahoo.com>
      >To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
      >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Rumors
      >Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 16:49:05 -0800 (PST)
      >Like I said the
      sources came from very high in the rankings of our company.
      >Its nothing for sure,but looking into a possibilty. There were saying that
      >there is a plastic company there now.Mark
      will provide the power for the overhead
      >catenary system which will be installed after the track has been relaid. An
      >NJT E-60 will be the sole power until negotiations can be completed with
      >NdeM to get the operable PA out of the museum in Nogales.
      >The original FJ&G 44 tonner has been purchased from the Associated Feed
      >Mills in Iowa and is already moving east on CSX. The 44 tonner will be used
      >for switching moves and will also have an electrical cabinet installed so
      >that it may be used on the main. I(n addition the Mohawk Hudson chapter has
      >agreed to lease the last T motor to the railroad. This unit will also be
      >converted to AC propulsion.
      >The operator is a startup company known as The Fonda and Fultonville
      >Electric Railway and will maintain thier world headquarters in Fonda in the
      >brick commercial building next to the Canajoharie National Bank Branch.
      >And if you
      believe any of this I have a bridge in Brooklyn you may find of
      >interest... . ......... ..
      > >From: Dave Brennan <oldcrab62@yahoo. com>
      > >To: FJGRailroad@ yahoogroups. com
      > >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Rumors
      > >Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 05:54:42 -0800 (PST)
      > >
      > > A while back , Ben Moore paint co. said they would be interested "
      > >IF" the tracks were there. Dave
      > >

      > >mwilber2001 <mwilber2001@ yahoo.com> wrote:
      > > Anyone hear anything about a possibilty of laying track from
      > >Fonda to
      > >the industrial park in Johnstown? I first heard it I thought it was
      > >just non-sense,but then I heard it from a reliable source.Is there a
      > >plastic co. nearby the industrial park? Mark
      > >

      > >----------- --------- --------- ----
      > >Sponsored Link
      > >
      > >Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo - Calculate
      > >new house payment
      >Try Search Survival Kits: Fix up your home and better handle your cash with
      >Live Search!
      >http://imagine- windowslive. com/search/ kits/default. aspx?kit=
      >improve&locale= en-US&source= hmtagline

      http://clk.atdmt. com/MSN/go/ msnnkwme00200000 01msn/direct/ 01/?href= http://get. live.com/ messenger/ overview