12137Re: [FJGRailroad] Caboose 3

    Oct 16, 2006
      Hi Aaron,

      There was a listing on the Bridge Line web site for:

      D&H 35707 Cooperstown Jct, NY, Leatherstocking Railway Museum, NRHS

      Not sure if this was the same caboose or not but they also have two
      steel cabeese listed for this same museum. There was no listing for any
      D&H caboose being sold to the FJ&G but there was information on other
      cabeese going to other places.

      Gino (I think or, or maybe it was you) posted a shot of an ex-D&H center
      cupola caboose as LASB 305 in fresh blue paint about a month or three
      ago, not sure if this was FJ&G 3 or another D&H caboose.

      Paul :-)

      Aaron Keller wrote:
      > The D&H number was written on the frame underneath the caboose. I had the
      > chance to write it down but don't think I did.
      >
      > Anybody know where it went after it left Marshall Machinery in the late 90s
      > or early 2000s?
      >
      > -Aaron
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic