12082Re: [FJGRailroad] Mail, Express and No. 340

    Sep 9, 2006
      Hi Paul,

      I was wondering how two engines fit into the description, that's almost
      an RDC-3 they were describing.

      Thanks for confirming the orange on the highway trucks. I'd guessed
      this years ago but it could have easily been gray.

      Paul :-)