12080Re: [FJGRailroad] Mail, Express and No. 340

    Sep 8, 2006
      Paul, I suspect at the time permission was received to acquire a car that
      they may have had a new car in mind; note also the reference to two engines,
      etc. Definitely not the car they eventually purchased. It is interesting
      to note that when the FJ&G came out of receivership the diesels and busses
      were acquired for cash.

      You are correct that the trucks were painted in the orange, cream and black
      FJ&G color scheme.

      PKL

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic