12039RE: [FJGRailroad] No Fonda Fair Booth

  • Gerald Snyder
    Aug 14, 2006
      I was told that there were newspaper files of the
      Fonda Democrat stored in one of the fair buildings
      (may have been Heritage) that were destroyed. All of
      the buildings had between 5 and 8 feet of water in
      them. Anything left in the Heritage building was
      definitely under a lot of water for a while.
      Jerry

      --- paul larner <pklarner@...> wrote:

      > I hope Charlie didn't lose all the Fonda newspaper
      > files stored on the floor
      > in there. I don't think these files had been copied
      > by the newspaper
      > project.
      >
      > PKL
      >

      > >From: "handyman756" <handyman756@...>
      > >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [FJGRailroad] No Fonda Fair Booth
      > >Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2006 18:03:45 -0000
      > >
      > >FYI,
      > >Just wanted to let everyone know that there will
      > not be a FJ&G booth at
      > >the Fonda Fair this year. As I had done it last
      > year they called me
      > >last week and advised that the Heritage building
      > where the booth was
      > >located had sustained too much flood damage to be
      > repaired and cleaned
      > >up in time for this year's fair.
      > >Jerry

      http://mail.yahoo.com