      From: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of Gerald Snyder
      Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2006 10:17 PM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] I Vote Russo's

      The 25th is a no go for me as it's my Wedding
      Anniversary. If you want I'll still see if I can get
      the community room for that date, however.

      WRT Russo's, I don't believe they would be receptive
      to a slide show. I have been there twice during my
      long tenure in Amsterdam. Went there for dinner about
      10 years ago and it was terrible. Last summer we
      decided to try it again, for lunch one day. After
      waiting for 10 minutes at a table in the dining room
      they told us we had to move to the bar as there was
      supposed to be some big group coming in (only 6 of
      us). The stench in the bar section was so bad that it
      made several of us nausous and we got up and just
      left. Now I understand what happened...
      Jerry

      --- "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...> wrote:

      > OK, that decides it! Russo's is out!!!! If
      > Hillary's been there it's
      > tainted!!!
      >
      > Actually, I wasn't thinking of a place to watch
      > trains, but a place to
      > talk
      > the FJ&G and have a slide show. I'm not sure
      > Russo's is open to
      > railroad
      > slide presentations...
      >
      > Gino

      http://mail.yahoo.com

      Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page http://www.lostlandmarks.org Visit
      Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York State at
      http://ny.existingstations.com/
      Yahoo! Groups Links