11765Re: [FJGRailroad] Meeting Night

    Mar 31, 2006
      Jerry,

      That sounds like a good idea! Get some Amsterdam people involved
      and maybe some Schenectady people. I can always bring my FJ&G
      slides. Mostly Delaware Otsego, but there are some classics in there
      as well!!! Why don't we shoot for the last Thursday in April which is the
      27th? I don't have a Wednesday off for a while!

      Let me know what you and other people think!

      Gino

      --
      www.ginosrailpage.com
      www.fjgrr.org