11646RE: [FJGRailroad] January Meeting

  • Gerald Snyder
    Feb 20, 2006
      Sorry guys - I've been spectacularly unsuccessful in
      finding a spot in Amsterdam for a meeting. Everything
      closes up by 6:00 PM and the couple of places that
      used to have community rooms that our computer group
      used haven't responded to my requests. Guess we could
      always go to the Crystal Bar for a pizza and hang
      around until they tossed us out! I'll keep looking
      but nothing here this month.
      Sorry.
      Jerry

      --- joseph Klapkowski <riverlinejoe@...>
      wrote:

      > How about a Friday night once in twelve. then i
      > could make it.
      >

      > >From: "charlesvosburgh" <crvosburgh@...>
      > >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [FJGRailroad] January Meeting
      > >Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:24:21 -0000
      > >
      > >We had two people at the meeting, Jerry and me. We
      > talked with the
      > >library staff and they said the library is under
      > new management but we
      > >could still meet there as we have. We talked about
      > moving meeting to
      > >a different night and a different site, Amsterdam
      > as one site. Jerry
      > >was going to see what was available. Maybe we can
      > avoid some of the
      > >conflicts of some of our members and their
      > schedules. Any thoughts?
      > >Also we decided to spend some of Paul Lerner's
      > money and buy F J & G #
      > >30 and bring it back home. Thanks Paul!
      > >Charlie

      http://mail.yahoo.com