      From: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com]
      On Behalf Of paul larner
      Sent: Friday, January 27, 2006 8:11 PM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] January Meeting

      You and the rest of Fulton County are welcome. Won't happen until this
      Spring or early Summer though. Hoping it can be repainted and at least
      cosmetically restored before we get together in the Fall. Is it April

      I like the idea of moving to Amsterdam and another night, though both
      and I have been subject to job swings that conflict. Must admit this
      been a long one for me. Amsterdam is more central and was a division
      on the FJ&G too. I say see what you can find for a meeting place.

      >From: "charlesvosburgh" <crvosburgh@...>
      >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [FJGRailroad] January Meeting
      >Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 23:24:21 -0000
      >We had two people at the meeting, Jerry and me. We talked with the
      >library staff and they said the library is under new management but we
      >could still meet there as we have. We talked about moving meeting to a

      >different night and a different site, Amsterdam as one site. Jerry was

      >going to see what was available. Maybe we can avoid some of the
      >conflicts of some of our members and their schedules. Any thoughts?
      >Also we decided to spend some of Paul Lerner's money and buy F J & G #
      >30 and bring it back home. Thanks Paul! Charlie

      Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page http://www.lostlandmarks.org Visit
      Charles P. Woolever's Existing Railroad Stations in New York State at
      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 23 messages in this topic