11593Fwd: Post-Holiday Blow-out Sale Starts Today

    Dec 28, 2005
      CafePress is running a sale on FJ&G Calendars and other items.
      You can get $4 off the regular price of $15.99.

      Here's the link... http://www.cafepress.com/FJGRR

      Make sure you use the discount code of BIG4.

      There is also $5 off on sweatshirts.  The discount code is BIG5.

      Gino

      If you're having trouble viewing this CafePress email, click here. Make sure you don't miss out on any
      CafePress goodies; please add buyers@... to your address book. Thanks!

      Holiday 2005
      Post-Holiday Blow-out Post-Holiday Blow-out

      Enjoy this stuff? Forward the email to a friend!

      You received this email because we have you subscribed as fjgrailroad@... . If you do not want to receive any more emails just click here: unsubb@...

      We use an email delivery and marketing company to send emails that you have agreed to receive. Web beacons and cookies are used in those email messages and at our website to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and how visitors use our site. If you do not want to help us learn how to improve our offers and marketing strategy, you can "opt out" of this email cookie by clicking here.

      If you have any questions about our privacy policy click here, or contact CafePress.com Customer Service via email, toll-free at 1-877-809-1659 or by writing to CafePress.com Customer Service, 950 Tower Lane Suite 600, Foster City, CA 94404.

      All Content Copyright © 1999-2005 CafePress.com.
      CafePress.com® and CafePress® are registered trademarks of CafePress.com. All rights reserved.
      All product images and ideas used in connection with the CafePress.com Service have been provided to CafePress.com by users and do not reflect the opinions of CafePress.com.

      --
      www.ginosrailpage.com
      www.fjgrr.org