11384Re: [FJGRailroad] Walt Danylak Memorial

  • Gerald Snyder
    Oct 6, 2005
      Gino,
      Sounds like somebody's way off base here and is
      blaming you for being the messenger. Just to set
      things straight, let's make it PERFECTLY CLEAR that
      this memorial WAS NOT PLANNED, ORGANIZED, OR SCHEDULED
      BY THE FJ&G HISTORICAL GROUP. As with you, I planned
      to attend in honor of Walt's memory, particularly as I
      was unable to get to the wake. Too bad when you try
      to do something decent by letting the rest of us know
      the information which you have been provided only to
      find yourself the target of such a nasty, sarcastic,
      uninformed attack.
      Jerry

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic