11268Re: [FJGRailroad] Get Together 2005

  • Richard Finn
    Aug 11, 2005
      Good morning, all

      The only disappointment Sandy and I had was that they couldn't find
      enough clams to get us a bucket of steamers. We had them last year,
      and they were the best we have ever had. That is a pretty good
      compliment from coastal folk. Otherwise we were pleased.

      Most clams were environmentally polluted this spring from a shore
      condition called.....THE RED TIDE!.

      Dick