11267Re: [FJGRailroad] Get Together 2005

    Aug 11, 2005
      Maybe it was just my end of the table. My food wasn't very good and I mentioned
      that my wife was slightly sick. Steve and his wife weren't very happy
      either. Yes,
      I used to work with the waitress and she was just as bossy there too.
      Don't get me
      wrong, we've had some great dinners at the RailYard, Rich Finn wrote me to say
      his meal was wonderful, I was just wondering if there was another
      place we can try.
      I know how much you like it and you're more than welcome to remain there every
      August. Just don't put me on the guest list next year!

      Gino

      --
      www.ginosrailpage.com
      www.fjgrr.org