11258Get Together 2005

    Aug 10, 2005
      Hi guys,

      We had a good time at this year's get-together. Sorry we missed you.
      If you wanted to learn the history of the FJ&G, Paul's PowerPoint
      presentation on the line was a good place to start. Keep your
      calendars open for next year. The early plan is to charter a bus and
      travel all of the FJ&G's bus routes. I don't know about you guys, but
      it sounds like a great time to me. Also, we need to plan in advance
      our dinner plans. I for one am not going back to The Rail Yard. That
      is the one place that was a minus on our festivities. Poor service,
      poor food. I won't even tell you what the food did to my wife!
      Perhaps Crystal Bar in Amsterdam? Raindancer?
      I can't think of a nice place anywhere in Johnstown or Gloversville to
      accommodate us. Any suggestions?

      We can think about it in the upcoming months...

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic