11253Re: [FJGRailroad] Annual Get Together August 6, 2005

  • Gerald Snyder
    Aug 5, 2005
      Just wanted to advise that I plan to be there
      tomorrow, just may not be able to make it before about
      10:30 due to some last minune personal business that I
      have to address first thing. In case no one is at the
      library when I get there, exactly where is the machine
      shop (us folks from Amsterdam don't know our way
      around too well)?
      Jerry

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic