11250Re: [FJGRailroad] Annual Get Together August 6, 2005

    Aug 3, 2005
      I think we should stay in G when we walk down to teh shop we can let them
      know we'll be back at say noon or 12:30 and give them a heads up. Going
      over to J will kill too much of what I think may be too busy a day already.

      PKL

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic