11248Re: [FJGRailroad] Annual Get Together August 6, 2005

  • Gino DiCarlo
    Aug 3, 2005
      Tegeos STILL has the best hot dogs in Fulton County!
      was there a few months ago and they were still great.
      The problem is they couldn't accomodate our large
      group in there. New York lunch is good, but no
      Tegeos.
      Another alternative is going to the new location of
      the Railside Diner in Johnstown. It is located right
      near Perry lanes, so not a long drive from the
      library!!!
      If they still have the same food, it will be a good
      lunch!

      Gino

      --- paul larner <pklarner@...> wrote:

      > A check of the directory shows it still on Bleeker
      > St. at No. 21. Let's do
      > that. Has to be bette than Tegeos.
      >
      > PKL
      >
      > >From: Richard Finn <rafinn@...>
      > >To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      > >CC: Richard Finn <rafinn@...>
      > >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Annual Get Together
      > August 6, 2005
      > >Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 09:08:59 -0400
      > >
      > >Good morning, all
      > >
      > >Please check the Leader-Herald web site for the
      > Menu Guide. the New
      > >York Lunch is still listed with its (expanded)
      > menu. There is no
      > >street address, only "located in Downtown
      > Gloversville".
      > >
      > >The 10 cent hot dogs with the works are now $1.40.
      > Probably about
      > >the same rise as everything else since the
      > early1950s
      > >
      > >Dick
      > >
      > >On Aug 2, 2005, at 11:19 PM, paul larner wrote:
      > >
      > > > All the buildings on the side of the street
      > where New York and Capitol
      > > > Lunches were located are now gone. If I recall
      > correctly the two
      > > > were about
      > > > two doors apart on Bleeker Street. Tegeo's is
      > on W. Fulton between
      > > > Arlington and Cayadutta - roughly across from
      > where Garlock's
      > > > Garage was
      > > > located. Their dogs aren't as good as I recall
      > Capitol's to have
      > > > been; last
      > > > time we went there I thought it was a bit
      > pricey.
      > > >
      > > > PKL

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic