11247Re: [FJGRailroad] Annual Get Together August 6, 2005

  • Dave Brennan
    Aug 3 9:54 AM
               It is about across the street from where it was.     We have never been there since we moved back.        Some things are better left to memory than tested again.

      paul larner <pklarner@...> wrote:
      A check of the directory shows it still on Bleeker St. at No. 21.  Let's do
      that.  Has to be bette than Tegeos.

      PKL