11245Re: [FJGRailroad] Annual Get Together August 6, 2005

  • Richard Finn
    Aug 3 6:08 AM
      Good morning, all

      Please check the Leader-Herald web site for the Menu Guide. the New
      York Lunch is still listed with its (expanded) menu. There is no
      street address, only "located in Downtown Gloversville".

      The 10 cent hot dogs with the works are now $1.40. Probably about
      the same rise as everything else since the early1950s

      Dick