11242Re: [FJGRailroad] Annual Get Together August 6, 2005

    Aug 2, 2005
      All the buildings on the side of the street where New York and Capitol
      Lunches were located are now gone. If I recall correctly the two were about
      two doors apart on Bleeker Street. Tegeo's is on W. Fulton between
      Arlington and Cayadutta - roughly across from where Garlock's Garage was
      located. Their dogs aren't as good as I recall Capitol's to have been; last
      time we went there I thought it was a bit pricey.

      PKL