11016Re: Chicago Line

  • stevefjg30
    Apr 26, 2005
      This is a report from the battle field we are winning this one!!!!
      Down with those southern !#!#!!#!!#^%^%^%&.Oh yea and it's making
      train crews lots of money.I wish i was.Another derailment in the yard
      last night two in three days Outlaws all over.They asked for this one
      Work by the rules or else your gone .There finding you cant work by
      the rules and run a railroad~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They will never learn
      this is not Atlanta /Jacksonville or Waycross We stand up to these
      Pepole and they dont like it.TO BAD!!!!!!!!!Time to go to the battle
      field midnights are getting old Quick!!!!!

      Steve

      --- In FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com, "paul larner" <pklarner@h...>
      wrote:
      > No, CSX is in the middle of a level three screw up. Level three is
      that
      > level of managers just below the top but high enough to be
      insulated form
      > the real world. Remember we're from CSX; we know it all and we
      care for
      > you.
      >
      > Everyone's making a lot of money, this is a good thing.
      >
      > PKL
      >
      > >From: "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@q...>
      > >To: <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>
      > >Subject: [FJGRailroad] Chicago Line
      > >Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 18:22:14 -0500
      > >
      > >Was there a derailment on the Chicago Line in New York this week?
      I was
      > >traveling west on the Thruway
      > >This past Weds., and I must have saw 15 trains slowly moving in
      both
      > >directions. I wish I was down at
      > >Guy Park railfanning that day!
      > >
      > >Gino