      From: Dean R. Pausley [mailto:dpausle1@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2005 7:33 PM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Re: Cushing Model 40

      OK Gino, make the phone call, ask Cushing to donate it to the FJGR Society. Then you can rebuild it so Deano can put flowers around it and the rest of us can just come over and drive it. I assume Deano will be putting  it on tracks that will  go completely around  his yard and neighborhood. We can name it the D(eano)&G(ino) Shortline RR.
      Gosh this is fun, spending other people's money.
      Dean R. Pausley

      Visit Gino's Railpage at
      Visit Pete Seftons Lost Landmark Page
      http://www.lostlandmarks.org