      From: fjg1870
      Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 2:03 PM
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Re: Kingston Show

      Gino,

      Assume you mean Kingston, NY and not Kingston, ON. It makes no
      difference as I don't see a show listed in either city through March.
      There is a show in Albany on March 20 at the Polish Community Center.
      Call 518-828-7902 for info. There is also a show in Hudson on March 6
      at the Columbia-Greene Community College Gym. Call 518-828-4181, Ext.
      3344 for info.

      Did anyone attend the big train show last weekend in Springfield, MA?

      Walt

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic