      From: Jason C
      Sent: Monday, November 29, 2004 8:45 PM
      Subject: RE: [FJGRailroad] Need Meeting Info

      I'm sorry I missed you too.  The directions weren't at
      fault, I was simply trying to pack too much into one
      vacation.  Tuesday worked out to be the only day that
      I was able to take her to Vermont and by the time we
      got back into Saratoga, it was after six and I was
      simply too exhausted to try and drive out to
      Gloversville at that point.

      Hopefully I'll be able to make it up that way again at
      some point when there are no holidays and my schedule
      can be more flexible than it was this time.

      Jason Cook
      2,350 miles later, back in Fort Wayne
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic