      From: Jason C [mailto:dhc628@...]
      Sent: Monday, November 22, 2004 9:59 PM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Need Meeting Info

      Just wanted to touch base and get some info and
      directions for tomorrow nights meeting.  I'm up in
      Saratoga region for the week and I'd like to get the
      time the meeting starts and directions to the library.

      Also would like to know some more about the meeting
      itself.  Is there a set format?  Slide shows?  Etc?
      Also, I have my girlfriend with me on this trip.  Will
      the rest of the library be open so she can browse?

      If things work out, I'm looking forward to meeting
      some of you tomorrow night.

      Thanks,
      Jason Cook
      Fort Wayne, Indiana (Saratoga, Ballston Spa,
      Cambridge, and Scranton this week)

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic