10556RE: [FJGRailroad] Unattended baggage

    Nov 9, 2004
      Joe your reaction sounds a bit anxious but you did the right thing. Amtrak
      employees have all been advised to report unattended bags or packages; it's
      considered part of the routine today. It sounds like the MNRR cops were lax
      in their handling the matter. Yes they should have taken the guy in custody
      long enough for him to miss his train. Next time he would engage his brain
      to curb his insouciance.

      PKL

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic