10543Re: [FJGRailroad] Oops in Little Falls

    Oct 30, 2004
      Hope you're not suggesting a snooze caused this!

      I was on a passenger train when I was a kid. My family was going
      between North Bay and Ottawa Ontario in the middle of the night in CN.
      We were on the last car of the train and about 0330 had to pull into a
      siding for a meet with a freight (single track mainline). As the
      freight passed our marker light was picked off... not sure who was
      sleeping on the job for that one!

      Paul :-)

      mwilber@... wrote:
      > I understand it was two trains involved at a controlled point or an
      > interlocking.At 520am,I hope what Im thinking didnt happen.Mark
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic