10297ID These Please!

    Jun 30, 2004
      Hi All,

      I'm starting to draw Johnstown today and while back dating the track
      from the mid '70s to the late '50s I've come across two structures that
      were served but have no idea what they were. They appeared in the
      northbound photos that Gino posted.

      The first is at the left of this shot with a CPR boxcar in the siding,
      the shot is labeled "STA337+62 Jtown W Fulton Street":

      http://fjgrr.org/ROW/ROW-Pages/Image55.html

      The second shot is right across the tracks from the one above, where the
      Wabash car is spotted. Can't really see much of the place from any of
      the photos but I'm hoping someone will recognize the location and who
      was using it back in the late '50s:

      http://fjgrr.org/ROW/ROW-Pages/Image56.html

      Thanks for the help.