      From: Stephen G. Myers [mailto:Knixrule1@...]
      Sent: Thursday, June 03, 2004 2:08 PM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Photo of Gloversville

      I'm told that there used to be a D&H turntable at Maxon Road Schenectady?  I never knew that.

      Steve Myers

      .

      On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 13:02:28 -0500 "Dicarlo, Gino" <Gino.Dicarlo@...> writes:
      Those shots are from our very own Steve Meyers!  Steve took some great
      shots of the Gloversville Yards back in the early 80's.  I dig them because
      they show the FJG S2s and the Delaware Otsego RS2 and 3 together.  There's
      not a lot of shots like that.  It usually one or the other.  All those pictures
      are on FJGRR.ORG...