Re: [FIPsupport-group] Digest Number 385

  • deblojek@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2002
      Kris, thanks so much for the letter of encouragement. I think you are correct
      in saying the vets will error on the side of being conservative, and I can't
      say I blame them. But if FIP is looking to be random, then why not take a
      chance? I know I could never replace Alley and another kitten would be a nice
      tribute. Alley's been gone for three months now and although I miss him
      everyday, I may be soon ready to love another kitten and take that chance.
      Thanks for your sweet note. Debbie