Introduction

  • breezway97@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 1999
      A couple of days ago I briefly introduced myself and gave you alittle background about my kitties. I'd like to hear from our group and find out what your experience is with FIP. My little Penny is doing worse each day. She was born with a Colon problem and started bleeding alittle from her rectum. We are trying to make her as comfortable as possible. Please share your experience with us and maybe we can share ideas.

      Kathy
    • JARET BOGAN
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 3, 1999
        >I'd like to hear from our group and find out what your experience is with
        >FIP.
        It is so hard to find advice on FIP. I've been looking eversince Murphy
        tested positive for corona virus but theonly thing I know for sure is that
        no one knows anything for sure. My heart goes out to your baby.
      • LJNafis@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 27, 2000
          By the way.....my previous entry was "Katy Kat"..... I am a new
          member and did not introduce myself.

          Katy and I are just learning about FIP. We live in Washington DC and
          would love to hear from anyone about this disease.

          Laura
        • Kathy Walter
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 2, 2001
            My name is Lynda Janzen. I am a 7 cat house. I have a 17 year old
            that has
            been tested for FIP twice and shows to be negative. I was wondering
            exactly
            what nosodes are and if they benefit any other feline conditions. I
            have
            been taking care of various cats for many years. One of my cats is a
            7 year
            old that when my 26 year old daughter found him he had been under the
            hood
            of a car and ridden around in July for about an hour. He had 3rd
            degree
            burns over 30% of his body. I gave him a mixture of clovite and
            canned
            food and cleaned and doctored his burns. I am lucky in the fact that
            I have
            a wonderful vet and felt that I could do as good a job of caring for
            Tiddles
            at home as he could. Tiddles is a pleasure and different. He has
            brain
            damage from the heat and does strange things. I told the vet once
            that
            Tiddles marched to a different drummer. Scott laughed and told me
            that
            Tiddles heard a totally different band.
            Lynda
          • lindag@gwi.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 16 10:48 AM
              Hi all: I would like to introduce myself - I am Linda Gray - Comrade
              Cattery Siberians in Maine - or what is left of it - I am pleased to
              see a smaller support group list for FIP folks - I lost my beloved
              Yosif two years ago this August with confirmed FIP - broke my heart -
              he had wet FIP and upon ultrasound for what the vet thought was a
              liver problem they found the fluid- sent some to be analyzed and it
              came back positve - at this point Yosif was in very bad shape and I
              let him go - I have no idea why or where this came from - he was
              close to 4 1/2 years old and an alter - altered at 6 months and had
              about as much stress in his life as a door knob - I still am baffled
              by this horrendous disease - I hope with a smaller group we can all
              be heard. Linda