Re: Hello everyone...

  • samiluke
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 9, 2006
      Hi,

      How did things turn out with your kitty? Hope she is doing well.

      Yvonne

      --- In FIPsupport-group@yahoogroups.com, "lightweight1"
      <jeffandglendacassell@...> wrote:

      > Thanks so much for your reply zoo mama...the financing went through
      > and she's scheduled for Wednesday morning at a great 24 hour
      vet...so
      > I know she won't be lonely. We're hoping that only the gums have
      been
      > hit but wont know until the pre-op bloodwork. It's hard to believe
      > she's sick...she's just happy to cuddle. I am pretty positive it's
      > the dry form she has and think she's had it since we got her just
      > looking at past symptoms that were thought to be something else.
      She
      > had a terrible bout of lethargy and diarrhea at about 8 weeks and
      also
      > developed juvenile cataracts at the same time. We worry a bit
      about
      > her 10 kitty roommates (a couple of which do pick on her so we
      protect
      > her but most leave her be) but think they've escaped fip. I've
      heard
      > most cats are strong enough to fight the infection so we're
      crossing
      > our fingers. It's nice to have support and know that others have
      been
      > and are going through the same thing. It means a lot when having
      > wrap your mind around this whole thing. I'm so sorry to hear of
      > Samuel being taken so quickly...I am thankful for the time we have
      > together still :) Thanks again...

    • lightweight1
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 13, 2006
        Sorry it's been so long...we lost high speed. Anyways...the surgery
        went great and Destiny's doing so well...now we have to pay for it
        lol. We're optimistic as she is like her old self again...we just
        hope it lasts. We hope everyone else is doing well and Merry
        Christmas everyone.

        --- In FIPsupport-group@yahoogroups.com, "samiluke" <Samiluke@...>