Re: [FIPsupport-group] FIP

  • Samiluke@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 9 2:26 AM
      Kim,
      How is Blueberry doing?
      Yvonne
    • Samiluke@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 9 2:36 AM
        Hi Kim,
        It's me again...just wanted to let youu know I enjoyed your web site. Is
        Blueberry the black kitty or the tabby? The tabby looks just like my Simba,
        who is FIV+, but very healthy, thank God!
        Yvonne
      • Samiluke@aol.com
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 9 2:54 AM
          Kim,
          I just went back to your site to finish looking at it & I saw that Blueberry
          passed away too. I am so sorry. Even when this happens to someone else's
          furkids, I cry like it happened to one of mine. FIP is such a horrible
          disease. You have been thru a lot & my prayers are with you. There are some
          others on this list who have been thru several losses due to FIP & I don't
          know how any of you deal w/ it. I thought once was more than enough.
          Anyway, take care & let us know how you are doing.
          Yvonne