Colloidal Silver

  • azbluesky7 <azbluesky7@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 21, 2002
      Does anyone know if colloidal silver has any effect when applied
      intravenously as a remedy? If so please let me know ASAP!!

      My cat of 14 years has FIP. He is going rapidly...he stopped eating a
      week ago and it looks like I will have to put him to sleep tomorrow
      as he is weakened so greatly he can now barely walk this evening. I
      thought he had the dry form. But as of today and late yesterday, his
      belly has gotten larger.

      Colloidal silver, perhaps, is not widely know by many. If any of you
      have tried this please let me know ASAP. I just thought of this idea
      about an hour ago. I have been feeding Turk (my cat) colloidal silver
      with an eyedropper the past few days. But he can't handle much of
      anything. Sad. He stops and sits or lays by his water dish and looks,
      but can't/doesn't drink. He can't keep anything down. Even with an
      eyedropper.
      Thx for any assistance.
      Mike in Arizona
    • Samiluke@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 23, 2002
        Greenpet - Alternative Heath for Animals

        Hi Mike & Turk,

        I came across the following when searching for info re: FIP & colloidal silver.  I'm not coming up w/ anything a/b intravenous colloidal silver so far, but maybe the garlic extract would be worth a try??  Do you have access to a holistic/homeopathic vet?  That might be the best source of info re: the colloidal silver.  If you don't have access to one, some of them will do phone consultations & that might be worth a try.  Let me know if you need more info about that route.   I'm sorry Turk is not feeling well...I will be keeping him in my prayers.  I hope a Christmas miracle comes his way.

        Yvonne

        I am Pervis the Cat and I’m 5 years old. When I was one and a half years old, the vet told my owner, Mike, that I’d come down with feline infectious peritonitis (FIP). I had constant diarrhea and vomiting and was down to four pounds. The vet suggested I be put to sleep. (I thought I was too young to die!) My owner thought there must be an answer so he tried 5cc of KYOLIC AGED GARLIC EXTRACT every two hours five times a day. In four weeks I’d gained my weight back and was playing with the other cats. Best of all, none of my friends contracted FIP. After six weeks, Mike took me back to the vet and he was amazed. He had never seen or heard of any cat that had survived FIP. I’m happy to say, I’m still in perfect health."Pervis the Cat, California

        In my dreams I always see you soar above the sky.
        In my heart there'll always be a place for you for all my life.
        I'll keep a part of you with me
        And everywhere I am there you'll be.*

        In Loving Memory of All My Precious Angels

        *There'll You'll Be
        from the Pearl Harbor Soundtrack