465LAST THURSDAY AT WESTWOOD

  • Israel Yakovee
    Oct 22, 2013
      This is the last Thursday at Westwood
      join Sagi and Lior in the Valley
      Announcing the new location
      Dear Friends,

      We are excited to share with you the great news about the opening of
      Sagi Azran's new Thursday night folk dance session starting Nov 7th.

      The session will be held at the Dance Revolution Ballroom Dance Hall.
      Please have a look at their website where you can see pictures and
      information on this beautiful place:
      http://dancerevolution.us/

      The location is very close to the 101 & 405 freeways. See details in the
      attached flyer. Just in case you cannot open it,  the address is 6626
      Valjean Ave, Van Nuys, CA.

      Ellen and I are looking forward to the opening of this new session.

      Hope you will join us on Nov 7th.

      Ellen & Ilan Paz
      Visit www.iyakovee.com or call 818 389-1955