Saturday Puxi ride

  • Michael Lee
    Message 1 of 77 , Jun 28, 2012
      Good morning all!

      Another glorious weekend of cycling beckons - come and join us as Zennon leads us on 80km jaunt into the lush Qingpu countryside.

      We will depart from in front of the Hongqiao Marriott hotel (Hongqiao Lu and Jian He Lu) at 6.30am.

      See you all there.

      Michael
    • yuggyy
      Message 77 of 77 , May 31, 2013

        If its small rain, I will still ride too!

        From Renny