Saturday Puxi ride

  • Michael Lee
    Message 1 of 80 , Jun 28, 2012
      Good morning all!

      Another glorious weekend of cycling beckons - come and join us as Zennon leads us on 80km jaunt into the lush Qingpu countryside.

      We will depart from in front of the Hongqiao Marriott hotel (Hongqiao Lu and Jian He Lu) at 6.30am.

      See you all there.

      Michael
    • Michael Lee
      Message 80 of 80 , Sep 4 11:32 PM

        Ladies and Sirs

        Another Saturday, another parade of men in tight pink spandex. Wow. What is there keeping you from joining the ride?!

        6.30am at Hongqiao Marriott for a sojourn into the verdant, lush Sheshan savanna.

        If you have not done so already (and I know YOU have not as only five people have), PLEASE SEND YOU EMERGENCY CONTACT DETAILS TO ERICH - heilemann@.... It doesn’t take a lot to do, and we are only asking for your own benefit, so please send them on.

        Michael