As as general rule I have not done the work for the 2nd family of an in-law widowed by my relative, their first spouse. If an in-law was previously widowed, Ikalandergirl
Then this was a new change in just the past couple months. I'm like that. Also, remember that you can add any research you do to anyone, related or not. Justsugarmax13
I asked our area FH area advisors about this. Below is the answer. We received very specific information about this. 1. You can request all thep_shorland
- Sep 6, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.