In the class handout for week 4, Mark Sheppard summarizes, "Determine the accuracy of the information you find. The First Presidency has stated, "Because oftmason1
The Members Guide to Temple and Family History Work is still available on LDS.org. It is referenced when you reserve temple names. You can google "Membersgktolman
Well said, Fred. Let me compare Family History Research to writing a research paper. Most of us wrote our first one in High School where we learned the basicsroylancevenita
- Sep 6, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.