RE: [FHCNET] Inventory manager 11

  • Tim Rosenlof
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6 4:48 PM
      http://fhctech.org/fhc/networking/iviewer.htm

      That will let you use your browser on any local computer to view the
      inventory. Take a look at the demo on that page.

      -Tim Rosenlof

    • Gary Templeman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 7 7:03 AM
        I will ditto that sugestion. IM Viewer works great. The hardest part is
        setting up the web server. And be sure if you use any software firewall like
        ZoneAlarm to have it allow communication.

        The user interface with IM is clunky and no one likes to use it, but IM
        Viewer is pretty user-friendly.

        Gary Templeman