File - Posting

  • FHCNET@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 262 , Jan 1, 2005
      Topics appropriate for discussion include staff training, collection
      development, film/fiche management, equipment maintenance, FamilySearch,
      patron services, or anything else to do with management of a family history
      center.

      Please do not submit virus alerts, chain letters, recipes, jokes, or
      other off-topic material to the list. Don't send copies of copyrighted
      material. Vulgarity and personal attacks on other list members, leaders,
      or the Family History Department are also unwelcome.

      If someone else violates these rules, please do not send their message
      back to the list! That only magnifies the problem. Send a private email
      if you wish, or notify the list owner at FHCNET-owner@yahoogroups.com.

      The FHCNET list will accept brief announcements of books and other resource
      material related to family history center operation. Please do not post
      prices. Instead, include a link to a URL, a commercial mailing list, or an
      email address where the complete ordering information can be found. If you
      are unsure about what to post, send the message to
      FHCNET-owner@yahoogroups.com. I'll will review it and forward it to the List
      if appropriate.

      Ileen Johnson, list owner
      FHCNET-owner@yahoogroups.com
    • Travis Morris
      Message 262 of 262 , Jun 22 5:48 PM

        There is silver in these fiche and microfilms.

        Many photographers used to extract the silver from their used films.

        You might ask your local photographic shop if they would like to destroy the fiche thereby obtaining the silver.