File - Reply

  • FHCNET@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 243 , Dec 5, 2004
      When replying to messages�

      1. Click on the Reply button and make sure the address displayed is correct. (FHCNET is set up so that when you hit the Reply button you are replying to the entire list.)

      2. With the message you are replying to displayed, delete all of the message except the part that you are specifically responding to.

      3. Type your reply to the relevant portion of the message that's left and send it.

      4. If you receive your messages in Digest Mode, you may need to cut and paste the portion of the message you are replying to into a new message and then type your reply in order to avoid sending the whole digest back to the list.

      Ileen Johnson, list owner
      FHCNET-owner@yahoogroups.com
    • Frank Reid
      Message 243 of 243 , Feb 11, 2008
        Sorry, I'll try to do better in the future.
        Frank