Family History Guidebook

  • Patty Fitzpatrick
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 1, 2001
      Regarding the Family History Guidebook that is being
      offered for $27 from UGA that was being discussed
      earlier...I have a question. Is this beneficial to a
      Family History Consultant working out of a branch that
      is not a FHC or is it more for FHC's?
      Thanks.
      Patty

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • Ileen Johnson
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 1, 2001
        Patty,

        It is more of a procedure manual for operating family
        history centers. It contains all the research guides
        put out by the church which are available to anyone
        free of charge along with ideas and suggestions for
        operating a FHC.

        Each FHC needs a how-to manual for staff to refer to
        as needed in their day-to-day operations (i.e., who to
        call, where to look, etc). This manual gives a center
        a running head start in setting up their own local
        procedures with the manual being available on a disc
        so centers can edit/add according to their own
        situations.

        --- Patty Fitzpatrick <bluebonnet65265@...>
        wrote:
        > Regarding the Family History Guidebook that is being
        > offered for $27 from UGA that was being discussed
        > earlier...I have a question. Is this beneficial to
        > Family History Consultant working out of a branch
        > that
        > is not a FHC or is it more for FHC's?
        > Thanks.
        > Patty

        FHCNET-owner@yahoogroups.com

        http://personals.yahoo.com
      • Alan Jones
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 1, 2001
          I have the guidebook with the CD.
          I personally like to get a copy of everything.
          But I don't recommend to my Ward Consultants
          that they get it or read it. It's purpose is to help
          FHCs. And it does that very well.

          ALan
          Regarding the Family History Guidebook that is being
          offered for $27 from UGA that was being discussed
          earlier...I have a question. Is this beneficial to a
          Family History Consultant working out of a branch that
          is not a FHC or is it more for FHC's?
          Thanks.
          Patty

          http://personals.yahoo.com