Re: [FHCNET] Missing from the IIGI

  • Jawjohnson16@cs.com
    Message 1 of 51 , Oct 31, 2004
      Hello Group,

      I am a FH Consultant and I have never heard of PAF Insight or PAFPAL how do I
      utilize these instruments in helping to clear submissions for the people in
      my Ward?

      Thanks.

      Joy Johnson
      FH Consultant
      Pittsburgh, Allegheny County, Pennsylvania
      Pittsburgh Second Ward - Pittsburgh Stake

    • Gary Templeman
      Message 51 of 51 , Nov 1, 2004
        Ileen Johnson wrote:
        .

        > PAF Pal is a set of utilities that work with Personal Ancestral
        > File. It can also be purchased from from Ohana Software. Click on
        > the Buy tab on the home page.
        >
        > Ileen Johnson
        > Orem, UT

        And then contact Steve Cannon, who will send a letter authorizing you to
        install PAFPal on all the FHC computers. Keep the letter on file.

        Gary Templeman