RE: [FHCNET] Computer-related posts

  • Dana Repouille
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1 5:18 AM
      I tried to subscribe to that list, but I have not received a response from
      the list owner jpeddie@...

      I wonder if anyone is home.

      Dana

    • Joan Raney
      Message 2 of 9 , May 1 5:25 AM
        On 1 May 2004 at 7:18, Dana Repouille wrote:

        > I tried to subscribe to that list, but I have not received a response
        > from the list owner jpeddie@...
        >
        > I wonder if anyone is home.

        I wonder as well. I also tried to subscribe and have yet to hear
        anything from anyone. But I also belong to a list on Rootsweb.

        I think it's called lds-ward-consultant-l@... or something
        to that effect. I am the ward consultant in my ward and also work in
        the FHC. The callings go together very well.

        Joan Raney
        raneyj@...
        I'm trying to cut back. Now I only do genealogy
        on days that end with a "Y."
      • Margaret M. Harris
        Message 3 of 9 , May 1 7:36 AM
          I couldn't even find the other group in the categories at rootsweb, so I subscribed to the ward consultant one.
          I think it's called lds-ward-consultant-l@... or something
          to that effect. I am the ward consultant in my ward and also work in
          the FHC. The callings go together very well.

          Joan Raney
          raneyj@...
          I'm trying to cut back. Now I only do genealogy
          on days that end with a "Y."

          or send blank email to FHCNET-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          ---