Re: [FHCNET] Patron wants to donate data

  • Claire V. Brisson-Banks
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 2004
      If you go to the church's website, there is a section about donationa. They could contact them that way.

      Claire

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 1:36 AM
        You have checked and she does own the copyright to that data?

        If so, then I'd pick up the phone and give SLC a call and see where you end
        up.

      • unclefred@worldnet.att.net
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1 6:23 AM
          According to her, public domain, will contact the church...

          --
          Thanks, and Regards, Fred