Re: [FHCNET] Virus at utah.edu

  • J & P Russell
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2003
      I have been getting "bounced" messages of supposed emails that I sent out
      that are returned to me with an attachment. However I never open the
      attachments, I just delete the message...because the supposed email address
      that I supposedly sent the original message to is not from me. It usually
      has a name that sounds rather "porn". So I say to the List people...watch
      for this...I believe if you were to open the attachment it would or could be
      a disaster. J.Russell

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1 6:02 AM
        I, too, have been receiving bounced messages that I did not send. The worm
        evidentally got the addresses from this list. We all need to use anti-viral
        software and update it frequently.
        Lori (in Georgia)